Today’s Stories from Blogosphere (Feb 15)
Posted by Slater on February 15, 2007
Aaron Ng leads with an entry on how private organisations are coming to realise the power that bloggers have to influence public opinion. The Online Citizen has an entry labelling climate change as “the other terrorism” that Singapore faces.
Singapore Patriot ran an entry about how demeaning it is to human dignity to give aid to people after taxing them, while Blinking Brink has a funny Valentine’s cartoon on Singapore’s relationship with her neighbours.
- Power to the bloggers
- Climate change – the other terrorism facing Singapore
- A Quick Email Interview with NMP Siew Kum Hong
- Parliamentary Debate on the Health Products Bill 2007…
- Taxing the poor and then handing out aid packages…
- Singapore Valentinefrom Blinking Brink
- Disgusted: Forced to Marry and Reproduce?
- Let This Mistake Continue? Part IPart IIPart III
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.