Li Hongyi vs SAF
Posted by intellisg on July 13, 2007
Comment (July 15)
- Chain of command might have led nowhere
- Li Hongyi Makes it to Financial Times
- Bloggers Remove Blog Post On PM’s Son
- whats your story?
- The Li Hong Yi saga: the blogosphere steps up to bat
News (July 14)
- Singapore PM’s son gets army rebuke for e-mail gaffe (reuters)
- Singapore PM’s soldier son emails complaint to defence minister (AFP)
- Singapore Armed Forces Reprimands PM’s Son For Not Following Procedure (Bernama)
Comment (July 14)
- The Lone Tree Hill Incident at Lim Chu Kang
- PM’s Son’s Army Gaffe And Why We Have To Worry [This post has been removed by author]
- Li Hongyi’s ethical dilemma
- Punished for blowing the whistle
- Li Hongyi VS. SAF | Even PM’s son needs to have rights
- Of Emails and the Chain of Command
- An Autopsy on the SAF Email Saga
- In support of Li Hongyi
- As a Citizen, I have a right to DEMAND..!
- Mass Whistleblowing Military-Style
- Li Hongyi’s Case: Bloggers Force Officials’ Hands This Time, But…
- Hero or Zero?
- Jumping The Ranks
- PM’s son’s email saga a heartening development for Singapore
- Leaks, Cover Ups and Official Statements
2 Responses to “Li Hongyi vs SAF”
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.