THE INTELLIGENT SINGAPOREAN

Powered by the Plogosphere

Archive for July 30th, 2007

The ‘Word,’ That Could Change Our World

Posted by intellisg on July 30, 2007

world-word.jpgYou would have thought one of the hardest problems for any technologist to grapple with is the nuts and bolts making a product work. In fact, nothing can be further from the truth, the annals of tech history suggest, making stuff work typically constitute only 12% of the success factor. This leads us to consider what’s the other 88% that kills innovative ideas from emerging triumphantly into the market place? What’s the name of the grim reaper that lurks in the wings responsible for this dismal rate of failures?

Do you want to know his name? Do you want to know how kill him before he cuts you down? That could just be the difference between ending up as a statistic or getting ahead of the crowd. Read the rest of this entry »

Advertisements

Posted in B'hood, Politics, Technology | 9 Comments »